Take action in response to your survey results, May 2022 onwards
Run a short session to reflect on the strengths and the unique giftings of your attenders, as identified in the survey. Invite conversation on how to encourage the strengths, giftings and skills already present in the congregation. Pray together as you celebrate and acknowledge the gifts God has given.
Resources to help you reflect on strengths:
· Short Session: (single session of 1.5-2hours) to celebrate and reflect on strengths.
· Summary Profile: 8 pages of key results displayed in an engaging easy to use format, including infographics.
Facilitate a time of reflection to engage your results and move to action. A range of planning process options are provided in the Church Life Survey Workbook, or choose another process, to allow churchgoers to review the findings and develop a response. Invite all church attenders or a selected task group to undertake the chosen process of planning or setting a vision. Encourage all church attenders to get involved in pursuing the church's goal or vision and moving to action.
Resources to help you to make an action plan:
Whatever plan you complete, or vision you set, the important thing is to move to action. Ensure attenders are involved in owning the plan or vision and achieving it together.
After moving to action, review regularly to track progress and keep attenders engaged and involved in the process over time. This can be done by completing a Church Life Survey at any time in the future, at regular intervals.
Resources to help you regularly review:
Your church can review its ministry at any time into the future, via a Church Life Survey, and receive an updated Church Life Profile showing changes over time.
Make a plan and act:
1. Facilitate a time of reflection and engage your results.
2. Use Workbook processes and facilitators resources to plan and act.
3. Move to action together into the future.
4. Review at regular intervals to track progress and maintain attender involvement.