Resources to help you evaluate your results:
- Summary Profile: an overview of key results. View your Summary Profile
- Worksheets to explore your Summary Profile: an overview of key results.
Our People and Priorities; How We Relate to God, Each other and the Wider Community; Our Vision, Innovation and Leadership Culture; and Report Template: Our Summary Profile.
· Church Life Profile: comprehensive survey results (available September 2022).
· Church Life Survey Workbook: practical processes and worksheets to engage your results (available September 2022).
Review your church’s readiness to engage their survey results and undertake a response. What is your church ready for in 2022? Select a process of action planning to suit your church. What will help them respond to the survey results and take action?
Resources to help you reflect on church readiness and explore processes to suit: (available September 2022)
· Church readiness reflections: to assess your church's readiness for change.
· Stories from local churches: giving examples of how they use the NCLS results.
· Church Life Survey Workbook: containing a range of planning processes: outlines of short, medium and long processes for churches.
Receive and engage your results. Consider church readiness and select a process to suit.
1. Receive your results online (Summary Profile from April 2022) then full Church Life Profile and Church Life Pack of resources from September 2022.
3. Engage your results with a leadership team.
3. Consider your church's readiness to engage the results and undertake a response.
4. Select a process of action planning to suit your church.